Still wondering when your real career will begin? You're not alone, but every time a recruiter glances over your cropped photo, that opportunity may be out the window.
Improve your digital profile start to finish in 60 minutes!
Research shows that recruiters spend less than 6 seconds looking at your profile. Join LinkedIn in-house recruiting experts Rosemary J. Fantozzi and Tia Peschon for a short presentation on the insider's guide to LinkedIn profiles and your very own professional headshot (did we mention it's in a 17th floor Executive suite!?!)
Walk out with:
- 10 professional tips to improve your profile
- What Hiring Managers & Recruiters look for in your profile
- How your current profile is perceived
- How to make your profile a recruiter magnet
- A professional headshot by Tia Peschon:
*Tia will be available at 6pm to start taking headshots. Feel free to come early.
6:30pm - 7:30pm:
Multiple professional headshots, emailed to you after the event, and approved by you.
7:30pm - 8:00pm: Presentation on Profile insights and recommendations
8:00pm - 8:30pm: Social hour / networking (optional)
Executive Suite View
What is included:
- Profile advice from LinkedIn Pro's, professional headshot ($150+ value), appetizers, & refreshments.
This event is organized by Cornell NorCal but is open to EVERYONE.
Please contact Rosemary J. Fantozzi '09 with questions.